View Single Post
Old 06-28-2015, 12:16 PM   #1 (permalink)
Newby81
Base Member

Drives: 03 P5 Blue 5spd
Newby81 is on a distinguished road
Default Newby from Canada

Hey Everyone,

New to the Z cars. I am currently looking at ordering a 2016 370z. I'm trying to go through Nissan Canada to see if I can get a Sport model that is available in the USA. I love that car but so far not available here. I'm also torn between Gun Metallic and the Solid Red (I Love the Nismo Strips on these colours). I would also like info on these cars like maintenance costs, what I should do first to the car (if I have to buy base), anything that you can help me with. I also plan on going to check out a local show if I can find any to see these cars and what people do to them. So far it looks like I will be placing my order in February because it is currently a 3 month wait to get one. I would love to get a NIsmo but they are so rare in Canada. If I end up getting just the base car first thing for me is a Nismo rear wing and some 19" RAYS. I hope to learn a lot form everyone and hopefully get the chance to meet some of you who are local to me. I am making the switch from driving Mustangs. I have had 3 1987 Mustang GT's and an 86 SVO. This will be my first NEW car.

Jonathan Newby

Last edited by Newby81; 06-28-2015 at 12:18 PM.
Newby81 is offline   Reply With Quote