View Single Post
Old 06-26-2015, 09:08 PM   #2046 (permalink)
Memphis370Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '09 MB
Memphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond reputeMemphis370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by z is 4 zebra! View Post
after researching on what is needed when installing swifts here is what i have learned from this thread as well as other threads on this forum:

- may or may not need rear camber arms and/or toe bolts to get back to oem spec
- need rear camber arms and toe bolts to get back to ideal spec

so in shopping around for springs as well as rear camber arms and toe bolts i came across this:
spc rear camber bolts 370z, g35, g37
in the notes it states “2 kits are required for independent toe and camber adjustability.” does this mean i can get away with getting an extra set of bolts in lieu of camber arms? Obviously an advantage of this would be cost, but what would the disadvantage(s) be?

If my research concludes to just buying the camber arms i also have another question. Does anyone have any experience with spc camber arms with xaxis?
spc performance camber arms kit with xaxis - 370z, g35, g37 | kamispeed.com
i noticed they are straight while the other arms (spc and spl) are angled to prevent them from hitting the sway bar under suspension travel.

maybe i am overthinking this and i should just go for the tried and true spl camber arms w/ spc toe bolt rear setup.

thank you
-d
Yes, indeed!
Memphis370Z is offline   Reply With Quote