View Single Post
Old 06-26-2015, 12:05 PM   #35 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minsu View Post
A part of me feels like the maintenance is hard to keep up with?
I mean the reason I wanted a "fool Proof" is cause well...im quite adept with cars. I mean I can do my own oil changes and i guess know enough about the transmission part of the car but the engine is something I never looked at.
It turns me off, but boost turns me on.
I have done it before with my 1975 280zt. It is most enjoyable when it is right, which is 90% of the time. The other 10% sucks. If you stay with the lower Stage 1 kit, you will be more reliable. How reliable, not sure. If I had a TT kit I could tell you in a couple of years since I put about 30K miles on my car a year driving back and forth to work. 100k miles with no issue would be oustanding reliablilty. It can be done if you have the right tuning, supporting mods, and TT Kit.
Spooler is online now   Reply With Quote