View Single Post
Old 06-26-2015, 10:46 AM   #163 (permalink)
AntiVenom
Track Member

Drives: 2011 KAD 6MT
AntiVenom has a spectacular aura aboutAntiVenom has a spectacular aura aboutAntiVenom has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
Ummmmm.... You guys are taking what I'm saying completely out of context. Especially Blades, but that's normal from him.

Just my driving style. I had a similar situation in the camaro, but the camaro, when you're in it you feel fine cruising. Me personally. I want to keep pushing the vette. I want to take it to its limits. It's just the way it feels.

F*#k a f#*kin FRS... No comparison to a Z. Frs is torque-less, powerless and though it winds out Ok for street driving. Go on the highway and you're doing nothing. That said, the Z is perfect to feel like you're doing something on street and highway. The vette, you instantly feel the track ability of the car even in normal driving. If I'm on the street 90% of the time... Corvette is a lot of car. Not saying I wouldn't consider it. I'm just waiting for all these 16's to release before I make a decision.

The corvette is one of the sickest cars I've driven. But nterested in the upcoming camaro as well. As they gear them more for the street.

I did drive the vette only in sport mode though. I wouldn't know what comfort feels like.
makes sense.