View Single Post
Old 06-26-2015, 09:58 AM   #160 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntiVenom View Post
not sure it is exactly what you are saying, but for me, one of the primary reasons i picked and love the Z was because of the rawness of the car. i didn't even want nav in the car. i like the feedback the car gives, both auditory and tactile. sports cars should have some sense of connection with the road.

that being said, the new C7 is an awesome vehicle and i imagine it is one hell of an experience on the track. still wish they hadn't given it camaro taillights though.

Ummmmm.... You guys are taking what I'm saying completely out of context. Especially Blades, but that's normal from him.

Just my driving style. I had a similar situation in the camaro, but the camaro, when you're in it you feel fine cruising. Me personally. I want to keep pushing the vette. I want to take it to its limits. It's just the way it feels.

F*#k a f#*kin FRS... No comparison to a Z. Frs is torque-less, powerless and though it winds out Ok for street driving. Go on the highway and you're doing nothing. That said, the Z is perfect to feel like you're doing something on street and highway. The vette, you instantly feel the track ability of the car even in normal driving. If I'm on the street 90% of the time... Corvette is a lot of car. Not saying I wouldn't consider it. I'm just waiting for all these 16's to release before I make a decision.

The corvette is one of the sickest cars I've driven. But nterested in the upcoming camaro as well. As they gear them more for the street.

I did drive the vette only in sport mode though. I wouldn't know what comfort feels like.

Last edited by UNKNOWN_370; 06-26-2015 at 10:39 AM.
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote