Thread: 2014 gtr
View Single Post
Old 06-26-2015, 08:47 AM   #20 (permalink)
vtec to vvel
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Z
vtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger View Post
lol. forgot about this post.

Let me just say this without trying to start a debate and go off topic... i think you fail to see what owning a porsche is all about and what it feels like to drive one. I initially meant that first comment to be humorous which went way over your head.

Each car has its pros and cons. I still don't understand at what point you say that the GTR will beat the 911 (depending on what model? lol) The GTR is far too automated and a kid could run it hard without too much fear of going off the road. Master the art of driving a 911 and I will shake your hand because that is one tough bitch to handle well. It embodies the ART of racing. Not just to set records on the "ring".
if you took my post as offensive, my bad, as I wasn't trying to start anything. we cool man. And I know the post you made that I responded to was out of humor, as was mine. It's like those old "my civic hatch w/ b16 swap can beat your v8!" things, where the gtr is considerably less but can keep up/beat certain higher end cars.