View Single Post
Old 06-26-2015, 08:04 AM   #148 (permalink)
AntiVenom
Track Member

Drives: 2011 KAD 6MT
AntiVenom has a spectacular aura aboutAntiVenom has a spectacular aura aboutAntiVenom has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
Only reason I have a slight street preference for the Z is the Vette, feels like you're going 65 at 110mph.
The Z is stable too but you feel your speed more. It's the only thing leaning me Z way. I'll go to jail in a vette on the street.
not sure it is exactly what you are saying, but for me, one of the primary reasons i picked and love the Z was because of the rawness of the car. i didn't even want nav in the car. i like the feedback the car gives, both auditory and tactile. sports cars should have some sense of connection with the road.

that being said, the new C7 is an awesome vehicle and i imagine it is one hell of an experience on the track. still wish they hadn't given it camaro taillights though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1adesofcha0s View Post
Can I interest you in a nice FRS, where you can be going 35 mph and feel like you're going 65 mph? The magic is all in the tires. Now worries about going to jail, but you may get a ticket for going below the speed limit