View Single Post
Old 06-26-2015, 03:21 AM   #12 (permalink)
ImportConvert
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 CX5 GT Reserve
ImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottIN View Post
Got the guy's name from the police report and of course went straight to FB to check him out. Last year on April 24, 2014 he posts a picture of his new truck. On May 1, 2014, he posts pictures of it wrecked. So we at least know he's a crappy driver. I mean, I've been driving for 29 years and had one wreck, my GF has been driving for 39 years and this was her second.
Let's not judge. I've been in several wrecks. One was a drunk running a light. One was a dumb Mexican driving in America who pulled out into a busy 4-lane disregarding a stop-sigh and freezing up right in front of me. One was a girl losing control of her SUV and side-swiping me into a guardrail on an over-pass. One was a girl who rear-ended me because someone in front of me stopped at a green light, and so did I (it was a slow stop, not a panic stop). She did not. One was a guy who plowed into my vehicle WHILE I WAS PROPERLY PARKED PUMPING FUEL INTO IT AT A GAS STATION....so you can't really judge just because someone has a wrecked vehicle on HOW it happened or WHO did it. PS. I am 29.
ImportConvert is offline   Reply With Quote