View Single Post
Old 06-26-2015, 03:19 AM   #11 (permalink)
ImportConvert
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 CX5 GT Reserve
ImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeZ View Post
Dumba$$es like that are likely to sue you as well to get what they want. Soon he will develop back pain and have a brace on his neck.

Hope everything works out well for you.
THIS! is why I carry the highest limits I can right before the $1M umbrella policies. I was once hit by a girl (45mph, side-swiped me). Remember that, in my 370Z? Well, anyway, it did $13K damage to the car, medical and loss of work for a day ran $10K, and diminuition of value was another $4K...oh, and my state minimums were $15K medical and $20k property or something. I about maxed her policy. That was on a 45mph side-swipe. I was out for blood because her insurance company illegally authorized repair of my vehicle without my knowledge, bounced me between 3 adjusters, and in general just played games. I asked my lawyer to scorch the earth. Time and money in MY pocket no-issue. I wanted to cost THEM as much as I could.
ImportConvert is offline   Reply With Quote