View Single Post
Old 06-25-2015, 05:55 PM   #7678 (permalink)
jaybulls
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '13 TOUR/6/FI CF/RC
jaybulls has a reputation beyond reputejaybulls has a reputation beyond reputejaybulls has a reputation beyond reputejaybulls has a reputation beyond reputejaybulls has a reputation beyond reputejaybulls has a reputation beyond reputejaybulls has a reputation beyond reputejaybulls has a reputation beyond reputejaybulls has a reputation beyond reputejaybulls has a reputation beyond reputejaybulls has a reputation beyond repute

...as sum of youse kids might know, the handful of youse that are maybe following my short-lived, beer-ladened, wonder-rants-reviews that are almost always rendered after receiving the mail after drinkin' da heinies and watching' tiggies baseball...i put on the new internet "find" hoping for the bestests sonics...i'm not trying to be a prude or prolific butt, perhaps, helpfully prophetic in
teaching/testing/teasing you kids to take your own bad selves to the early 80's; in this case the excellent quincy produced (mikey's beatles' geo martin) "OFF THE WALL"...

brilliant...and, this comes w/a 'bonus', order on this one...commentary, which i didn't expect...

CDs are old fashioned, i know, butt, that's me...old school...

Last edited by jaybulls; 06-28-2015 at 03:44 PM.
jaybulls is offline   Reply With Quote