View Single Post
Old 06-25-2015, 03:20 PM   #38 (permalink)
vtec to vvel
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Z
vtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamBamZ View Post
I order my own oil and filter off Amazon then spend $20 to have one of those lube shops do it... Of course I'm watching them the whole time. Usually they like talking to me about cars.
if you go through all that trouble of buying it, why not just do the 2nd half of it and change the oil yourself?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpkirk View Post
When we bought the house, my only priority, two car garage. When we moved in we parked two cars in it. Been that way ever since. It's a garage, not a storage shed.

A story:

I tell the agent, I want a house with a two car garage. First house she says here is a nice house ... no garage Ma'am, I said two car garage. Next house, garage is one car Ma'am, I said two car garage. Next house she shows us has a CAR PORT. Thank you Ma'am, we're done. I told this story to the next agent. Didn't see anything without a two car garage.

i would have booted off that realtor after the first time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BC416 View Post
Apartment for now. Hopefully house/condo within the next 2 years. Tough in NJ. Also, my DD is my hobby car.
when i look for apartments, the FIRST thing i ask is if there are garages. That is a deal maker or breaker for me.