View Single Post
Old 06-25-2015, 02:55 PM   #1 (permalink)
Cdavey2006
Base Member

Drives: Inbetween
Cdavey2006 is on a distinguished road
Default New Owner in the UK

Hi all,

After a handing back my company car 11 months ago i have ordered a new White My16 Nismo, just waiting for delivery in on August the 12th. I have been looking at options for the last 6 months but it seems the 370z is the most fun i can get for my money at the moment (previous cars include Supra, A3 & TT so i dont mind the lack of storage room).

I started the test drive request with Nissan GB around 8 weeks ago and the test car only took 6 weeks to turn up (after many many phone calls and promises) but as soon as i saw the car in the flesh and drove it, i knew i wanted it.

The thing that i cannot belive is the amount of negative reviews about the car (e.g. Nissan 370Z Coupe Review | What Car?), when i finally got to drive the car it was everything i expected and more, ok the exhaust isnt brilliant but the engine noise makes up for it.

The other thing that is playing on my mind is that the UK MY16 comes with a Euro6 engine, I know these engine are meant to be better for emissions but i cannot find any information that this effects performance compared to the Euro engines.

Anyhow will get some pics uploaded when it finally arrives.... only 6 weeks to go....

Charlie
Cdavey2006 is offline   Reply With Quote