View Single Post
Old 06-25-2015, 12:52 PM   #7166 (permalink)
njobe89
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 370z BS 6MT
njobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlitos_370z View Post
hahahhaha!!! I ordered with Z1 soo those things suppose to arrive quick... they send the items very quick... at least the parts that i already ordered from them hahaha!! Count on that pics bro!! as soon they arrive im going to paint them in black... i dont want to see that aluminium color behind my wheels The reason that I only buy the spacers for the rear is cause the wheels issue they suppose to arrive in +12 the offset and come in +22... the front wheels are +12 offset soo they look perfect... Thats the reason

Bro you can considered... i have a friend who have the nismo wheels in his non nismo Z with spacers on them and looks very very good!

I know bro and trust me... before start buying wheels for my Z thats the setup that i wish (20mm F & 25mm R) but like I said to my friend Leingod.... My front wheels have enough offset... the front wheels are 18x9.5+12 so they will sit perfect in there... but my issue was on the rear wheels... that they suppose to be +12 offset too and they arrive in +22... Soo to fix the different of the rear offset i decide to go with the Z1 bolt-ons 20mm spacers... now the rear are going to be +2 offset as soon I installe the spacers and the wheels im going to take some pics for you guys well im going to take pics before and after the spacers project lol!!
yea take pics cause we will have to wait for those spacers for another year lol jk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leingod View Post
I don't know the first things about offsets. So 20/25 now on stockers?
that is right

Stillen CBE, Stillen Gen 3, TP's, Uprev tuned - 324whp/264tq