View Single Post
Old 06-25-2015, 12:14 PM   #7164 (permalink)
carlitos_370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Nissan 370Z SP M6
carlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leingod View Post
Only doing rear? Let me know how they are and post some pics. I might pull the trigger on 20mm front/black. Hopefully these won't take 8 months to arrive.
hahahhaha!!! I ordered with Z1 soo those things suppose to arrive quick... they send the items very quick... at least the parts that i already ordered from them hahaha!! Count on that pics bro!! as soon they arrive im going to paint them in black... i dont want to see that aluminium color behind my wheels The reason that I only buy the spacers for the rear is cause the wheels issue they suppose to arrive in +12 the offset and come in +22... the front wheels are +12 offset soo they look perfect... Thats the reason

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
i run no spacers on my nismo wheels...

Bro you can considered... i have a friend who have the nismo wheels in his non nismo Z with spacers on them and looks very very good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njobe89 View Post
i think it's usually 25mm on back and 20mm on front... or i may have got that backwards.
I know bro and trust me... before start buying wheels for my Z thats the setup that i wish (20mm F & 25mm R) but like I said to my friend Leingod.... My front wheels have enough offset... the front wheels are 18x9.5+12 so they will sit perfect in there... but my issue was on the rear wheels... that they suppose to be +12 offset too and they arrive in +22... Soo to fix the different of the rear offset i decide to go with the Z1 bolt-ons 20mm spacers... now the rear are going to be +2 offset as soon I installe the spacers and the wheels im going to take some pics for you guys well im going to take pics before and after the spacers project lol!!