View Single Post
Old 06-25-2015, 12:04 PM   #93 (permalink)
onzedge
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 240Z
onzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1adesofcha0s View Post
Depends on what you're comparing it to. If you're looking at cars around the $30-40k range I don't think it's all that competitive. The Mustang and Camaro definitely out class the Z in terms of performance. When the 370Z was first released, it was competitive with those 2 cars. Both Ford and GM have updated them since then and left the Nissan behind because it failed to do the same.

This is the reason why I didn't even consider a Z for my next car purchase. If they had released one or confirmed any details that revealed it could be competitive with those cars soon I may have considered getting another one. I had decided on getting a 2016 5.0 earlier this year and then I started looking at used C7's. As soon as I test drove one, my mind was pretty much made up. Just placed an order for a 2016 C7 like 2 weeks ago and should be getting it delivered around late August.