View Single Post
Old 06-25-2015, 09:13 AM   #10 (permalink)
vtec to vvel
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Z
vtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhtran13 View Post
if i turn my wheels all the way to the left or right before turning off my car, will that prevent the thiefs from taking the wheels?
again, these are just preventative measures, which is good. but looking at the bigger picture, someone could just steal your car by towing it.

as far as turning your wheels, it would make it harder for thieves to get to your wheels, but it can probably still be done. i actually have a buddy that bought 5 sets of wheel locks from nissan and each lug nut is different in terms of pattern on each wheel for his 2014 nismo, and he still got his wheels jacked.

my advice: park in a garage overnight, and at work, park in a space that's highly visible.

Last edited by vtec to vvel; 06-25-2015 at 09:15 AM.
vtec to vvel is offline   Reply With Quote