View Single Post
Old 06-25-2015, 08:41 AM   #1 (permalink)
Blighter
Base Member

Drives: 13Nissan370zBlkM6
Blighter has a reputation beyond reputeBlighter has a reputation beyond reputeBlighter has a reputation beyond reputeBlighter has a reputation beyond reputeBlighter has a reputation beyond reputeBlighter has a reputation beyond reputeBlighter has a reputation beyond reputeBlighter has a reputation beyond reputeBlighter has a reputation beyond reputeBlighter has a reputation beyond reputeBlighter has a reputation beyond repute
Default 2013 base 6mt Nissan 370z

I bought my Z in Greenville, SC. I flew in looking to buy a pretty nice 350z from them, and they were going to pick me up in the 350 from the airport. I got there, and they showed up in a maxima... wtf? SO we are driving back, and I ask where the 350z is, and the sales guy driving told me that it was being detailed... ok.

We get back to the dealership, and they dont take me to the car right away. This whole time I am like "wtf is going on?" Then the general manager comes out and says that the 350z is "toast" and it was being offloaded by a tow truck. He said the wheel fell off on the way to get me from the airport. He took me around back to show me the damage as they were unloading it, the manager was pretty upset with the young salesman that this happened. I felt bad for the guy.And I was so sad.

They offered to put me up in a hotel and buy me a free plane ride home OR find a similar car.

Well, long story short, I got a good deal on the 1 owner certified 2013 370z 21k miles. The sticker was 27k, but he let me go with it for like 22k. And they got me the nissan preferred buyer or something like that.

Swift Springs
Blighter is offline   Reply With Quote