View Single Post
Old 06-25-2015, 07:55 AM   #7131 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
Greetings...

No -- not 5 yet....

For me, is it 3:33 CDT yet? This is when I pull out the CRJ 900 and head to ATL...

Have a great day.

Don't take any crap from anyone.

Always pillage before burning.

Rep freely.

Rep with honor.

Rep daily.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leingod View Post
Cousin needs new o2 sensor. ugh... i don't want to get dirty tonight digging into an exhaust pipe.
mspint just recently went through this. im sure she's relieved thinking its over for her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davey View Post
I managed to get the batteries back in the sensor that failed. It first said it had been tampered, but after clearing that out, it says it's "open."

That door could not be more shut than it is... So I believe we now know why I was called by the alarm monitoring company saying my alarm was going off last week.
it is like the alarm going off in the unarmed condition yet the alarm was indeed turned on and tripped.