View Single Post
Old 06-24-2015, 07:32 PM   #64 (permalink)
HKYStormFront
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 06 Frontier SE 6spd
HKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to HKYStormFront

Haven't posted much in a while. Nothing new to report other than I'm about to crest 40k miles. I'm taking my car to the local GM dealership Monday morning for the synthetic oil change, then headed to Discount for what will probably be my last tire rotation, as well. Later that afternoon, I'm changing every other fluid in the car. I ordered everything off amazon for a good price other than brake fluid which I'm getting from my friends down at Z1 Motorsports (Motul RBF600). I plan to do the coolant, power steering fluid, brake fluid, clutch fluid, transmission fluid, and rear diff fluid. All of this combined is going to run me ~$500 after labor at my friend's shop for the fluid changes. Some of those items aren't due yet but I like to know for sure that I won't be having any issues

Here's a pic I took a few months ago out at a local park in the evening, like I said in my last post, you'd be hard pressed to see where the damage to the front bumper is: