View Single Post
Old 06-24-2015, 04:55 PM   #26 (permalink)
vtec to vvel
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Z
vtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driftomodachi View Post
Relax Tampax, all I'm saying is that Nissan tends to load up features in their cars in the beginning years of a car's life cycle and they cheap out towards the end, which makes complete sense. They do that to make the car more of an attractive value to up sales in the beginning to recover costs.

Who put sand up your vajayjyay?
really dude? sensitive much? all is said was "#smart@ss fail" and you're crying over it? wonder how much butt-hurt you'd be if i really stepped up this pissing contest lol

anyways, in what regards what do you mean "cheap out"? there are certain features the earlier models came with that the later models don't and vice versa, depending on the model, but just bc certain features aren't available doesn't mean it's been "cheaped out".

Last edited by vtec to vvel; 06-24-2015 at 04:57 PM.