View Single Post
Old 06-24-2015, 11:35 AM   #6 (permalink)
AV8rZ
Base Member

Drives: 40th Build#374
AV8rZ is just really niceAV8rZ is just really niceAV8rZ is just really niceAV8rZ is just really niceAV8rZ is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROBERT1183 View Post
I love the car. But my all time dream car is a R32, and with them being under the 25 year law and easier now to legalize im looking to sell the 370z and buy one of them. I have a town house and only one garage so I can only have one race car lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tferrick View Post
So I also have a 2010 370z nismo that has been tt'ed with lots of other parts. I have been trying to sell it for about 7 months at $38000. If I were to do it over again, I would definitely buy one that is already done. You will lose your shirt, left arm and perhaps a few more parts if you build your own. I spent around $35k in up grades. Anyone who tells you that the build can be done for $10 to $14k is either ignorant or cutting a bunch of corners. If interested I would be happy to show you my build sheets, which may include more that you wanted to do. But remember by adding the tt you are changing the whole car, suspension, cooling, tuning, heat control on the engine, oil cooling etc..... you cant just "drop in" a pair of turbos and expect the car to run well or even survive.
The best place to reach me is my email, tferrick@waste-watch.com
Thank you both for the valuable input, I really appreciate it!
AV8rZ is offline   Reply With Quote