View Single Post
Old 06-24-2015, 09:54 AM   #3 (permalink)
carlitos_370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Nissan 370Z SP M6
carlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond repute

Lets update this thread.... After 1 month and a few weeks finally the wheels arrive... they take more time to arrive than was expected... making the long story short.. yesterday finally i pick up the wheels here are some pics of what i ordered...

Gram Lights 57DR
Specs: 18x9.5+12 & 18x10.5+22

When they arrive to the shop!

gl2 by Carlos Berrios, on Flickr

gl4 by Carlos Berrios, on Flickr

Al ready in home

gl5 by Carlos Berrios, on Flickr

gl1 by Carlos Berrios, on Flickr

gl2 by Carlos Berrios, on Flickr

gl3 by Carlos Berrios, on Flickr

Now this Saturday im going to install those babys and give to my Z a good wash and some wax to make it look like new! well they still look like new hahaha but you guys know what i mean

BTW on the rear im going to install a 15mm hub centric spacer cause the rear wheels offset suppose to come in +12 and they arrive in +22 cause the dealer in USA dont have it in that offset (+12) and if i want them in +12 i have to wait another 5-6 weeks in a special order from Japan... So I said forget about it give me the wheels and order those spacers ... the Shop here in PR are going to provide me the rear spacers for free to resolve me the issue.
carlitos_370z is offline   Reply With Quote