View Single Post
Old 12-14-2009, 08:03 PM   #94 (permalink)
Paul@AEperformance
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: All sorts of Fast!
Paul@AEperformance is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by B1nks View Post
What I'm surprised about is I'm running 19x9.5 +22 19x10.5 +15 SSR Type-F on Hankook Ventus V12 Evo 275/35/19 305/30/19 on my street car and I would think you could run the same size tires. Why not ? Would the extra tire not be any help or is that limited in the class you're running ?
Extra tire is always nice but were, limited to 285' and the Hankooks RS-3's we run come in 265/285 combo which turned out to work perfect. Only other option would to run 285' square but I tend to prefer staggered set-up to help turn-in.

Quote:
Do you have any software with the ECU, can you log it or make adjustments yourself?
No additional software. You just let us know what mods you have or will have and Mine's will map for it. No wide/band or anything like that to make on the fly changes. This is just a clean plug and play hp.

Quote:
Morning AE! Any news on the exhaust?
Right around the corner.

Quote:
Paul, any chance you'll be coming to SOW for the Redline Appreciation day? I didn't get a chance to meet you at ACS. Robi and I will be there. The price is right
I won't be, pretty bummed. I was just out their 2 weeks ago at streets for another TimeAttack Event with lots of local Redliner's running one of my other cars, But I'd love to see what sort of time the Z can get at Streets . I think it would feel pretty good out their. Keep me posted on how you guys do!
Paul@AEperformance is offline   Reply With Quote