View Single Post
Old 06-24-2015, 07:52 AM   #9 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwissCheese View Post
Right now I've got test pipes on my NISMO. If I ever decide to trade it in, will I need to put my stock cats back on? Or can I just give them the stock cats when I trade it in?
You will need to put them back on and save yourself some trouble. Other wise, it will decrease your trade in value. Dealerships are required by law to have all the emission equipment in place in order to sell a car. If it is not on the car, they would have to install it. It's a chunk of change to buy new cats from Nissan. The dealership can come after the person who traded in the car without emission equipment if that person did not inform them of said issue. It is a very sticky subject. I would stay clear of that issue alltogether.
Spooler is offline   Reply With Quote