View Single Post
Old 06-23-2015, 11:09 AM   #48 (permalink)
zguynate
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370z
zguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond repute

Weeelllll, the Z is dead again lol. My genius slave cylinder solution wasn't so genius after all. It blew. So Im going to order another from ZSpeed since that one seems to be more resilient than everything else.

So 2 things:

I need to have the car towed from my work to my house. Whats the best way to go about that since I dont have a tow hitch anymore? Im lowered on Swifts as well. Im thinking my only option is to have them grab it from the back by the subframe somehow. Take off my front bumper first for some more front end clearance while loading. Any better ideas?

Also Im going to cut my transmission harness and put a connector in it so it will be easier to remove the transmission. I have taken this thing out more times than I can remember, and this will just make it easier for the next time . Any recommendations for a good connector and pins, as in where I can find some?