View Single Post
Old 06-23-2015, 10:52 AM   #682 (permalink)
Zbrah
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z
Zbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uxi View Post
VIN: 443591
Purchase Date: 4/18/2015
Occurrence Date: 5/21/2015
Occurrence Mileage: 2,012
Clutch Type: OEM
Let's see how Nissan will weasel their way out of this one...

This is what my clutch fluid looked like yesterday...there are bits of black debris sitting at the bottom of the reservoir. You can see my fluid level is about half way between Max and Min. Not sure where that fluid went...

I used a syringe bulb to suck out all of the dirt and fluid from the reservoir and then filled it up with new dot 3 brake fluid I picked up earlier in the day. After doing so my clutch pressure returned, there is still some slack in the pedal however, but that was already there since I removed the clutch pedal spring. I know I'm on borrowed time right now. I'm taking it into my shop this Saturday to check out, but most likely a new clutch kit will be going in very soon.

Last edited by Zbrah; 06-23-2015 at 11:06 AM.
Zbrah is offline   Reply With Quote