View Single Post
Old 06-22-2015, 09:16 PM   #8 (permalink)
vtec to vvel
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Z
vtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1991Z32 View Post
Just picked up a 2010 40th Anniversary edition from a dealer in Savannah (Vaden Nissan) and drove her home to Orlando last night.... what a beautiful ride Will post pics after I get a few taken. The details were 12,250 miles, bone stock, a couple of dings and scratches (but nothing not to be expected), one owner, clean carfax, factory certified so still have a powertrain warranty until 9/2017, brand new Hankook EVO2s all around and one happy *** driver

Big shout out to my new "40th Brother" and forum member "firulice" for giving me much needed advice along the way!
THis is a great forum and was a big help over the last 6 months in guiding me to the right decision!
Now off to go for a beautiful Sunday ride!!!
X 100 + 70 more
congrats on the 40th man!

this is crazy lol i actually test drove firulice's ride in tampa before he bought and took it all the way out to UT, while you went and bought in GA and brought back to FL.

enjoy bro!