View Single Post
Old 06-22-2015, 01:54 PM   #1 (permalink)
scottIN
Track Member

Drives: '12 370Z
scottIN has a reputation beyond reputescottIN has a reputation beyond reputescottIN has a reputation beyond reputescottIN has a reputation beyond reputescottIN has a reputation beyond reputescottIN has a reputation beyond reputescottIN has a reputation beyond reputescottIN has a reputation beyond reputescottIN has a reputation beyond reputescottIN has a reputation beyond reputescottIN has a reputation beyond repute
Default My Jeep, and a destroyed Mustang

So my girlfriend was coming home from work Friday and clipped a guy when she was turning onto our street. Not sure if she cut it too close or he was inching out - you have to be way out to see at this intersection due to a wall. I'd guess speed was less than 10 MPH. Anyway...
The Jeep has a bent tie rod, front fascia is scraped up and that little panel needs to be repainted.
Here's the best part: Guy claims that this wreck did all the damage to his car! He was trying to tell the officer that his car was totaled because of it. LOL! Can't wait to see what he claims. Fortunately the officer was a friend of ours and said he could honestly testify that the wreck in no way did that damage.
I'm just going to guess that the headlights and bumper weren't even secured - maybe some zip ties? Like the guy at my body shop said, headlights just don't pop out from a little bump.

She's scared to drive the Z now, so I put her in my Ridgeline.

scottIN is offline   Reply With Quote