View Single Post
Old 06-22-2015, 12:55 PM   #47 (permalink)
onzedge
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 240Z
onzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birdfan67 View Post
While the Z is a sharp car and all , the sport coupe market ain't what it used to be. Go to a nissan dealer and ask how many Nissan Quest or Maxima's they sell vs. a 370Z. probably 50 to 70-1,
I frequent a Nissan dealer and they have had the same Z's on the lot for several months...and it's not because people are waiting in the weeds to buy the "next" Z.
I also have an Honda product in my household...a visit there and I see the same Accord coupes sitting there collecting dust..if you talk to some maufacture heads...they'd assume get rid of the coupe market.
If Toyota thought for a second they could sell 500,000 Supra's a year , don't you think they would have it in their line-up ? although 1 is rumored to be in the makes , will not be a full Toyota..I believe BMW has their hands on it...and it will be expensive as hell and they will make 20,000 ?? good luck getting one.
Coupe market has diminished over the years...that is why there is a handful of offerings these days...
Enjoy what you got ...I am !