View Single Post
Old 06-22-2015, 12:34 PM   #672 (permalink)
KoolKarmaJoe
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09' Nissan 370Z R M6
KoolKarmaJoe has much to be proud ofKoolKarmaJoe has much to be proud ofKoolKarmaJoe has much to be proud ofKoolKarmaJoe has much to be proud ofKoolKarmaJoe has much to be proud ofKoolKarmaJoe has much to be proud ofKoolKarmaJoe has much to be proud ofKoolKarmaJoe has much to be proud ofKoolKarmaJoe has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIGItonium View Post
I'm thinking the course of action from Nissan is nadda until people start getting into wrecks. I don't get with the price of a brand new Z climbing you would think they'd switch to an improved CSC by now. Heck, the HD-CSC ZSpeed offers doesn't even break the bank, and that's not even bulk cost.
I agree with you. Usually the only time things get recalled is after people die. I attend a lot of car events with my Z. I'm going to add a large sign/poster stating "Nissan Z's have horrible CSC that fail & leave you stranded"! I will include photos of the failed component, my Z being towed, the transmission being removed from it, and receipts for parts/installation/Tow charges!- I will the take a photo of my Z displaying the poster at all the different car events/shows I attend and forward pics to Nissan, they're dealerships, & car event organizers, and also post to public forums.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

KoolKarmaJoe is offline   Reply With Quote