View Single Post
Old 02-18-2009, 01:19 PM   #15 (permalink)
Namir
Track Member

Drives: 09 G37S 6MT
Namir has a reputation beyond reputeNamir has a reputation beyond reputeNamir has a reputation beyond reputeNamir has a reputation beyond reputeNamir has a reputation beyond reputeNamir has a reputation beyond reputeNamir has a reputation beyond reputeNamir has a reputation beyond reputeNamir has a reputation beyond reputeNamir has a reputation beyond reputeNamir has a reputation beyond repute

^ wow that was a really surprising result. To be honest I think it had a lot to do with the drivers and how well they hooked up off the line.

As far as the 135 and 370z, the N54 is a very potent engine and there is no question it is 'quick' but the Z will blow it away through the twisties.
And yes.. the 1 series is 'fat' but I would describe it more as bloated, since they made it shorter and taller than the 3 series coupe. Ugliness is always subjective but I think the taller/shorter proportions are what make it 'ugly' to me, along with the head lights. I find the 3 coupe much more appealing. JMHO.

Best motoring is kind of like top gear, its very entertaining but you have to take their head to head tests with a grain of salt because it usually just comes down to which car the hosts think should win.

G37S|6MT|PREM|NAV|Eibach|Ichibia|Injen
Namir is offline   Reply With Quote