View Single Post
Old 06-21-2015, 04:29 PM   #660 (permalink)
KoolKarmaJoe
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09' Nissan 370Z R M6
KoolKarmaJoe has much to be proud ofKoolKarmaJoe has much to be proud ofKoolKarmaJoe has much to be proud ofKoolKarmaJoe has much to be proud ofKoolKarmaJoe has much to be proud ofKoolKarmaJoe has much to be proud ofKoolKarmaJoe has much to be proud ofKoolKarmaJoe has much to be proud ofKoolKarmaJoe has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zbrah View Post
**** Yes!! You are my hero for taking this step, BamBamZ! We have the power of social medias on our side guys! Everyone here need to do this, seriously.

I would even take it a step further and log your complaint with the NHTS then post a link on Nissan's social accounts with a brief description of your issue. If they refuse to act, we can make them react! Here is the linkHome | National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA).
I'm in! Good post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zbrah View Post
**** Yes!! You are my hero for taking this step, BamBamZ! We have the power of social medias on our side guys! Everyone here need to do this, seriously.

I would even take it a step further and log your complaint with the NHTS then post a link on Nissan's social accounts with a brief description of your issue. If they refuse to act, we can make them react! Here is the linkHome | National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA).

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

KoolKarmaJoe is offline   Reply With Quote