View Single Post
Old 06-20-2015, 07:53 PM   #651 (permalink)
Trips
Administrator

Drives: 🔰
Trips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zbrah View Post
Does anyone know if Nissan has ever made any "official" statements about the CSC failures that so many of us have experienced? Or is trying to get a answer from them like Beating a Dead Horse?

As far as I know, Nissan never did addressed this issue publicly, even though people have been complaining about cscs failure since the 350z were still in production.

I wish every person who been affected would file a complaint with the nhts and make their posts go viral all over Nissan's fb and tweeter. I am sure that will at least their attention to start acting on this subject seriously.
Totally agree with you.

Nissan doesn't see it as a safety issue so even if people complain? They wont do anything about like the 350 before us.

So yes this is a beating the horse topic, and part of the negatives of owning the Manual version for some and not a majority since it's a hit and miss issue like other quirks the Z is plagued by.

http://www.the370z.com/payments.php

Last edited by Trips; 06-21-2015 at 10:07 AM.
Trips is offline   Reply With Quote