View Single Post
Old 06-20-2015, 07:43 PM   #649 (permalink)
Zbrah
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z
Zbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoolKarmaJoe View Post
Master and Slave cylinders were replaced at 30k miles under warranty. ECM replaced as well in that time. Guess what? My clutch pedal only returns 40% of the way. I will never buy another Nissan again and will make sure my friends and family are aware of how unreliable their cars are. This includes "premium" models as well. I was considering upgrading to the GTR but not after this.
Does anyone know if Nissan has ever made any "official" statements about the CSC failures that so many of us have experienced? Or is trying to get a answer from them like Beating a Dead Horse?
[/QUOTE]

As far as I know, Nissan never did addressed this issue publicly, even though people have been complaining about cscs failure since the 350z were still in production.

I wish every person who been affected would file a complaint with the nhts and make their posts go viral all over Nissan's fb and tweeter. I am sure that will at least their attention to start acting on this subject seriously.