View Single Post
Old 06-20-2015, 05:23 PM   #157 (permalink)
Bummer
Premium Member

Drives: 13 370Z RTS SR M6
Bummer has a reputation beyond reputeBummer has a reputation beyond reputeBummer has a reputation beyond reputeBummer has a reputation beyond reputeBummer has a reputation beyond reputeBummer has a reputation beyond reputeBummer has a reputation beyond reputeBummer has a reputation beyond reputeBummer has a reputation beyond reputeBummer has a reputation beyond reputeBummer has a reputation beyond repute

You're quite welcome.

I understand. I added that last one primarily because I know there are folks on here who live in the vicinity of Louisville. For those of us in the Indy area that's more of a once a year cruise.

I have one for the folks around Cincinnati and Lexington, but I need to find the maps I printed out to get that one right. That one includes Rabbit Hash Road, and some lanes the feel like they should have been featured in Deliverance. (We were traveling on a fairly narrow hilly lane through dense woods, talking about the scenery on our CB radios when we heard "Those sure are some purty bikes." I said "Thank you very much" and didn't slow down. It was a relief to not hear any banjo music.)

There are also some good roads near Paoli/French Lick, and north east of the Madison area. I also have some great routes in Montana, Wyoming, Colorado, South Dakota, Arkansas, West Virginia, Virginia, and North Carolina. Twenty five years of hard core motorcycling touring has its benefits. This is my signature file from the Venture Rider site, complete with my motorcycle based visited states map:

The map in the signature file below is strictly Z Roadster based.

We're planning a trip to fill in the left side of the map, but will use the Z for that one. Maturity takes its toll when it comes to full gear motorcycle vacations - 5000 miles minimum or it doesn't count as a vacation. For some reason that wears worse than it used to.

Bummer is offline   Reply With Quote