View Single Post
Old 06-19-2015, 06:09 PM   #18 (permalink)
vtec to vvel
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Z
vtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
Agreed, but Nissan seems to have alienated their loyalists just when sales shot up.

I'm just hoping. The q60 is said to get the turbo 6. So bopecully Nissan will follow suit? But I also hear there's a lowered interest in sports cars because CROSSOVERS are the new enthusiast car of choice.

Quick change in topic
The HTC One m9 is an awesome phone but predictive text is waaaaayyy to eager.

Back to topic
True, and that's the nature of the game lol. Honestly, I stopped paying attention to the press because nobody really knows that their companies will produce until it is actually produced.

Even though Nissan/Infiniti are essentially the same company, they're geared towards different audiences. Nissan is like Michelle Rodriguez, a bad@$$ with a raw attitude, while Infiniti is more like Jessica Alba, classy and conservative yet sexy.

Regarding the crossovers comment, they say that the DCT is the new manual, but let's be honest, people will always want to row through that gearbox manually and will always be around.