View Single Post
Old 06-19-2015, 04:14 PM   #9 (permalink)
Z_ealot
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Touring/Sprt
Z_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
I'm looking at general news and it popped up.... I didn't go looking specifically for Z news as it irritates me. But I've been waiting on release info because I have aspirations of purchasing. You'd understand why I'm tight if you're ever in "other vehicles section"?

Kenchan

Not anti current Z. Just tired of Nissan making disappointing cars and the Z being a BRZ competitor is bunk. For that? Just cancel the Z and bring it back when it grows balls again. We don't need a hardtop miata with a Z badge. Smh
Except shiro nakamura has already been quoted as saying they dont want to compete with the miata
Z_ealot is offline   Reply With Quote