View Single Post
Old 06-19-2015, 04:00 PM   #6 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
I hear people make complaints about the Nissan rumor mills all the time and, honesty, it cracks me up. If they bother you, don't listen to them or read them. It's like folks who b!tch about what is on TV. If you don't like it, if it bothers you, if it causes you to lose sleep or seek professional counseling -- don't watch it.

Truly, it is quite simple.

All this talk and wasted energy about what the future Z may or may not be is a huge waste of time. Who cares about the next Z? Is it here now? No. Can any of us change it? No. Is it all just conjecture and meaningless fluff? Yes. Are dogs superior pets to cats? Yes.

Enjoy what you have. Make the best of it. Live in the present. Stop worrying. Be the young willow tree bending in the wind. Embrace the "Now". Use the Force. Feel the burn. Nuke a gay whale for Jesus. Trump 2016. Reduce, reuse, recycle. Go Navy. Be the man. Love your Mom. Pillage before you burn. Never run with scissors.

I'm looking at general news and it popped up.... I didn't go looking specifically for Z news as it irritates me. But I've been waiting on release info because I have aspirations of purchasing. You'd understand why I'm tight if you're ever in "other vehicles section"?

Kenchan

Not anti current Z. Just tired of Nissan making disappointing cars and the Z being a BRZ competitor is bunk. For that? Just cancel the Z and bring it back when it grows balls again. We don't need a hardtop miata with a Z badge. Smh

Last edited by UNKNOWN_370; 06-19-2015 at 04:05 PM.
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote