View Single Post
Old 06-19-2015, 03:43 PM   #4 (permalink)
onzedge
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 240Z
onzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
According to Subaru WRX fan. Someone at a Nissanracing event spoke with the creative pres guy for Nissan. He claims, the Z is going back to basics. Will be a BRZ competitor. And they want to make the car a unique car instead of a fast car.

I'm getting so sick of the stupid Nissan rumor mill that I want to sell mine and never look back purely on principle alone. Nissan is annoying. There rumor mill is so annoying to listen to. I done lost all interest in Nissans BS and all car companies that want to pussify there vehicles
FR-S
BRZ
AND Z???????

F*#KIN really???????
Does Nissan even come to this Forum? Or any F*#KIN forum. What's next, the maxima transmission with fake gear shifts in sport mode??????

The most annoying rumor mill in automotive history is the legacy of the Nissan Z. I don't even care anymore. We're nearly 2 years behind to receive a shytmobile like the BRZ?
"Prius tires makes it ride on rails. 151lb tq makes you fall asleep"

And that's what Nissan is possibly choosing to compete with????????

I'm done. Rant over
I hear people make complaints about the Nissan rumor mills all the time and, honesty, it cracks me up. If they bother you, don't listen to them or read them. It's like folks who b!tch about what is on TV. If you don't like it, if it bothers you, if it causes you to lose sleep or seek professional counseling -- don't watch it.

Truly, it is quite simple.

All this talk and wasted energy about what the future Z may or may not be is a huge waste of time. Who cares about the next Z? Is it here now? No. Can any of us change it? No. Is it all just conjecture and meaningless fluff? Yes. Are dogs superior pets to cats? Yes.

Enjoy what you have. Make the best of it. Live in the present. Stop worrying. Be the young willow tree bending in the wind. Embrace the "Now". Use the Force. Feel the burn. Nuke a gay whale for Jesus. Trump 2016. Reduce, reuse, recycle. Go Navy. Be the man. Love your Mom. Pillage before you burn. Never run with scissors.