View Single Post
Old 06-19-2015, 03:22 PM   #1 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Subaru WRX fan reports on Z.

According to Subaru WRX fan. Someone at a Nissanracing event spoke with the creative pres guy for Nissan. He claims, the Z is going back to basics. Will be a BRZ competitor. And they want to make the car a unique car instead of a fast car.

I'm getting so sick of the stupid Nissan rumor mill that I want to sell mine and never look back purely on principle alone. Nissan is annoying. There rumor mill is so annoying to listen to. I done lost all interest in Nissans BS and all car companies that want to pussify there vehicles
FR-S
BRZ
AND Z???????

F*#KIN really???????
Does Nissan even come to this Forum? Or any F*#KIN forum. What's next, the maxima transmission with fake gear shifts in sport mode??????

The most annoying rumor mill in automotive history is the legacy of the Nissan Z. I don't even care anymore. We're nearly 2 years behind to receive a shytmobile like the BRZ?
"Prius tires makes it ride on rails. 151lb tq makes you fall asleep"

And that's what Nissan is possibly choosing to compete with????????

I'm done. Rant over