Thread: Game of Thrones
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2015, 03:17 PM   #1041 (permalink)
BlackZeda
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 19 Audi TT RS
BlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zmanelite View Post
This is the most simple prediction based on common knowledge that fans posses. Since this is easily predicatable, then this is absolutely not how things will work out.

I absolutely believe Kit Harrington when he says that he (the actor) will not be back NEXT season. That red herring has been too carefully crafted.

My prediction is that Jon's character will be played by a CGI enhanced-wolf next season and then for the next season (8) Kit Harrington will return to the role. While Jon is in direwolf form he will discover the fate of Benjen (he has become a something like Coldhands) and he will rejoin Bran at some point.

To be honest I hope you guys are right and we do see Jon Snow come back next season.
BlackZeda is offline   Reply With Quote