Thread: [For Sale] KW Variant 3 Coilover Kit
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2015, 10:25 AM   #23 (permalink)
MNYKS
Base Member

Drives: 15 Nismo 370Z TT 6MT
MNYKS is on a distinguished road
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by G Fo12ce View Post
I’ve had these arms on my Z approx. 8k miles. They are on my daily driver so they were used for spirited driving and a lower look. No race track use. They are in excellent condition. They gave a MUCH better ride compared to the factory NISMO suspension with no handling compromises. I enjoyed them and have no complains at all. Selling them because I plan to sell the car in the near future. They include all the hardware, tool kit and stickers. A link for installation instructions is at the bottom.

KW V3 Coilover Kit: $1800 Free shipping to lower 48

I am in Westminster CA (Southern CA). If you are not local we can discuss shipping and PayPal fees. I have a new box and have some of the original foam and supports from the box to help shipping.

I’m also selling my SPL front/rear arms listed on the forums HERE if you are in the market to do the whole set up! They are the same mileage and condition.

My HKS exhaust is for sale on the forums HERE

Description From KW's website:

KW Variant 3: Race technology for the road, with adjustable compression and rebound dampening.
State of the art motorsport technology enables better performance on the streets. The independently adjustable compression and rebound dampening allows for cutom driving setups.
The exclusive KW patented system has dual level valves that allow for adjustment of the rebound dampening for your road comfort and the compression dampening that controls the driving dynamics.

KW Coilover Kit V3 Nissan 370Z + Infinity G37 & Q60 2wd Coupe
Lowering
Front Lowering: 0.6" to 2.0"
Rear Lowering: 0.4" to 1.7"
Notes
02: Front height adjustable by threaded shock bodies. Rear height adjustable by adjustable spring perch.

Installation instructions are HERE & HERE

Just got my SPL front camber arms from G Fo12ce! Legit seller! 👍🏼

Last edited by MNYKS; 06-20-2015 at 11:02 AM.