View Single Post
Old 06-18-2015, 02:09 AM   #1 (permalink)
Limeybastard
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 370Z Sport.
Limeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond reputeLimeybastard has a reputation beyond repute
Default does the rear hatch contact the rear bumper?

Strange question, I know..

I was detailing my ride recently and whilst cleaning the rear bumper with the hatch lid open I noticed a few light marks on either side of the bumper where the edge of the hatch lid comes close to it. Just above the 370z logo and also the other side. Looking up at the open hatch lid I could just about make out a slight mark in same size to where it contacts the bumper. It wouldnt show in pictures hence none attached.

Weird thing is, when I close the hatch lid it does not appear to contact the bumper at all, even if I press hard on it when closed.
Limeybastard is offline   Reply With Quote