View Single Post
Old 06-17-2015, 06:04 PM   #9 (permalink)
Kazzan11236
Track Member

Drives: 2014 370Z TourngSprt
Kazzan11236 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWofRR View Post
Yes, I'm ordering the kit thru bullet proof and I wanted to know how it fit. But I'm having trouble finding aftermarket drls (if they even exist) for that bumper. Nissan quoted me 1200.00 for the oem drls. Thanks for the input btw
On any kit there is always gonna be work done when it comes to fitment

No matter HOW much ur kit is, where its from, there will be work done at the body shop to perfect it.

Your best bet is once u get the kit take it to the installer, have them test fit it and give u a SOLID quote, dont take that hourly ******** or u will end up going from a $1500/2000 quote to a $3500/4500 bill.

Just make sure u have a good talk with the installer (better yet owner) of the shop and u guys come to an agreement.

Body kits are not like a bolt on piece. U are literally changing the dynamics of ur car, and just remember... A good shop will always cost more... Quality over cost when it comes to the kits.

If your paying 5grand for a kit, expect amost 5 grand to get it prepped, painted, installed, and even fixed after its installed.

Also have a second Daily driver, becuz even a good shop will have ur car for 2/3 weeks

U prolly know all this, but just my
Amuse Kit (arrived, in garage waiting for paint =\ ) || Stillen CAI || Stillen HFC || Stillen CBE || ijdmtoy LED package || ijdmtoy LED 4th Brake Light || Halos (BKNGO #ZDADDY) || Philips Crystal Vision Ultra 5K HIDs || JVC KW-V50BT || Rockford T1s (3200watts max)
Kazzan11236 is offline   Reply With Quote