View Single Post
Old 06-17-2015, 10:42 AM   #4484 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
Don't laugh. It's not funny. Especially when I call ahead to make sure they have them in stock, and they have a bag of copper crush washers waiting for me at pick up and none of the washers I need in stock.

And that's happened twice!! Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Fool me three times, not gonna happen. I now make them put their eyes on the washers and tell me the color over the phone.

It's sad that I have to do that. Any time they screw up something like that, I just walk over to the showroom GT-R and just start commenting loudly on how many swirls are in the paint and that I'd be pissed if my $100K car had paint looking like this. That always makes me feel better

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |