View Single Post
Old 06-16-2015, 09:11 PM   #1 (permalink)
Rayzz
Base Member

Drives: 2014 sport auto
Rayzz is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Available soon! FEELER

Hey guys these will be available soon!!! they are A Staggered set up of275/30/20 and 245/35/20 Falken Azesis tires on 20" RENNAN wheels with standard offset and hub size. The wheels have NO scuffs rash,nicks,chips NOTHING!! there like new,..however the tires do have a few miles on them approx., (15,000) on them but are still in good shape and should have at least that many more miles available for you to drive on... The ONLY reason for the sale is because I found a new set up that will fit the style and the direction that I am changing my car to. I am asking $900(wheels and tires) this is a great deal!!! I paid $1200 just for the wheels a few months ago...so my loss is your gain...I am just waiting for my new set up to get here (sometime next week) and then they will be available for local pick up in So Cal. sorry not willing to ship just too expensive...so if your interested give me a PM or you can text me at (760) 684 0106 Im just getting an idea of interest in these for now there not gonna be available until after the 23rd thanx guys
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1230.JPG (102.6 KB, 53 views)
File Type: jpg wheel 2.jpg (67.1 KB, 92 views)
Rayzz is offline   Reply With Quote