View Single Post
Old 06-16-2015, 01:40 PM   #363 (permalink)
exsanity
Premium Member

Drives: you mad..
exsanity has a reputation beyond reputeexsanity has a reputation beyond reputeexsanity has a reputation beyond reputeexsanity has a reputation beyond reputeexsanity has a reputation beyond reputeexsanity has a reputation beyond reputeexsanity has a reputation beyond reputeexsanity has a reputation beyond reputeexsanity has a reputation beyond reputeexsanity has a reputation beyond reputeexsanity has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RicerX View Post
My condolences to you, sir. Tough game last night.

Holy crap I'm so pumped about what's going to happen during the offseason. Predators are going to make some moves and I feel they could come back stronger next season than they were this season (they were the only team to come away with very decisive victories over the Blackhawks this postseason, but injuries and inconsistency hurt us).

Buffalo is my main team (nearest my birthtown)... and the rebuild is looking to truly take off. They need a netminder and some more offense (and they're likely grabbing Eichel in the draft and might even grab Eddie Lack off Vancouver).

FP - Rumors of Malkin headed out via trade market are heavy, and Nashville would love to have him alongside Neal for a true #1 O-line, but he might be too expensive (I'm thinking Jones and Jarnkrok expensive... or Weber expensive.)
You from or live in Nashville?

I'm not too bummed about the cup. The Bolts looked tired all game.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk