Thread: Game of Thrones
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2015, 10:34 AM   #1026 (permalink)
jaytirbhaw
Track Member

Drives: 350z HR , Nismo 370z
jaytirbhaw has a spectacular aura aboutjaytirbhaw has a spectacular aura aboutjaytirbhaw has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmike2780 View Post
They've already surpassed the books. If anything, they're moving a lot faster than the books. If you've been watching or reading the whole story so far.... GoT has never been about quick resolutions. Though the subject matter is clearly fantasy, it's pace is closer to reality and having the good guys resolve everything in one episode would be kind of boring. The only thing slow is GRRM's book releases. Its been an excruciatingly long wait between books and there's no doubt now that the series will surpass the books. It's been 4 years since "A Dance with Dragons" for crying out loud....20 years since the "A Game of Thrones." GRRM is still not done with "Winds of Winter" and there's no way he'll finish and release the last book before season 7 concludes.
They've surpassed the books yes, catching up ( or surpassing) dany,stannis and jon's stories as they are in the books, however I feel like next season will still be revisiting some parts of the books that they have not yet touched on , like Jaime in the riverlands, the emergence of Euron and the greyjoy brothers, and dorne's intentions being revealed, possibly introducing (revealing) a certain someone.

and i agree.. the wait is excruciating, not sure if i buy 7 seasons, just don't see it happening in only 7 yet
2014 Nismo #350 , Built Motor, Top Mount Single Turbo .... 620 whp/ 500 lbs wtq
2012 Track/Drift Z, build coming soon.
Build Thread - http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...70z-build.html
jaytirbhaw is offline   Reply With Quote