Thread: Game of Thrones
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2015, 10:22 AM   #1023 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmike2780 View Post
Just a theory, lol
IMO I think you nailed it Very similar to my thoughts after I finished Dance with Dragons however long ago that was.

I'm interested to see the split now since the show has caught up. I can't imagine GRRM pushing out the next book just to keep HBO on schedule. More likely HBO will continue to take creative liberties as they have already done. It is possible they will consult with GRRM for his thoughts before the show scripts are written, but I'm not sure how likely that is.

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote