View Single Post
Old 06-15-2015, 11:11 PM   #119 (permalink)
MyZ4U2C
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 40th Z #51, 15 FozXT
MyZ4U2C has a reputation beyond reputeMyZ4U2C has a reputation beyond reputeMyZ4U2C has a reputation beyond reputeMyZ4U2C has a reputation beyond reputeMyZ4U2C has a reputation beyond reputeMyZ4U2C has a reputation beyond reputeMyZ4U2C has a reputation beyond reputeMyZ4U2C has a reputation beyond reputeMyZ4U2C has a reputation beyond reputeMyZ4U2C has a reputation beyond reputeMyZ4U2C has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtec to vvel View Post
i just wish people would have some respect for other people's stuff. i hate those fat@$$es that kick open their door hard and denting up the car next to them.

even if i find a decent spot and park, i will still go out and check on it and if there is a better spot, i will literally run to my car and re-park. call me paranoid, but i much rather look like an idiot and not have to worry about getting dents.
I'm sure a good majority of people are respectful, but unfortunately it only takes one asshat to cause a ding/dent/scratch that causes a pretty penny to fix, I figure its good exercise with the far walks I end up having to do to secure a safe spot to keep the car looking great. My brother and friends have learned to deal with far walks from parking jobs lol